GE WR57X10051 Ice Maker Double Solenoid Water Valve
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003BIGDHW
- Item model number: WR57X10051
By : General Electric
Price : $13.38
You Save : $20.74 (61%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR57X10051 Ice Maker Double Solenoid Water Valve is normally made use of in GE refrigerators as nicely as a lot of other brands. This valve has the new-style fast connections.
GE WR57X10051 Ice Maker Double Solenoid Water Valve
GE WR57X10051 Ice Maker Double Solenoid Water Valve
Technical Details
- Genuine GE factory part
- 1/4" compression fitting

Client Reviews
This product is a genuine GE Double Solenoid Water Valve. I wish I would have recognized that this was all I required to fix my ice maker 3 years ago. My ice maker was "overcyling" and would overfill the ice tray when filling with water. We were seeing water on the floor outside the fridge/freezer and every little thing in the freezer was wet with icicles forming from the water. I had an "specialist" repairman come out and tell me that it would desire a new ice maker and the price of repair would be $325. I told him I'd decide to buy a new fridge prior to spending $325 to fix an ice maker. I finally decided to do some study to attempt to fix the challenge and happened on this product. This item installed effortlessly in 5 minutes with no special tools other than a nut driver, and I had my 1st batch of ice in much less than an hour with no a great deal more water issues in the freezer.
Margaritas are back on the menu.
Upon finding a puddle of water coming from under the fridge and ice down the back of my freezer I defrosted the whole thing and then restocked it. After about two weeks the very same factor. This tiny puppy was the culprit. Well the old one. Threw a new one of these in and every thing is terrific. (My shizzle once again sizzles) Turns out the old ones can create a slow leak that ultimately ices up the ice maker water intake and inadvertently overflows down the back of the freezer and out the back of the fridge where with water line goes to the ice maker.
GE WR57X10051 Ice Maker Double Solenoid Water Valve


0 comments:
Post a Comment