Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004H3XWMO
  • Item model number: WR55X10552

By : General Electric
List Price : $236.77
Price : $96.95
You Save : $139.82 (59%)
GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
GE WR55X10552 Primary Board for Refrigerator.
GE-Refrigerator-Manage-Assembly-WR55X10552

 

GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

 

Technical Details

  • WR55X10552
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Main Board
GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

Client Evaluations


Great deal: I fixed my refrigerator for $110.00. Just for additional peace of mind I applied a plastic foam between this Control Board and the Refrigerator because the original board short circuited on the sheet metal refrigerator enclosure. The old board also did not have a grounding wire which the new board has. I guess there was a situation with brief circuiting, so they improved the circuit board and added the ground wire.
Newer models come with the insulating plastic between the circuit board the Sheet metal as nicely.
My Fridge works like new now.

I googled this portion in the Online and it came that Amazon carries it! I very first found it at the GE web site but i guess it was a bit pricy. I saw a video of a guy installing this element into a fridge and installing this portion was as easy as in the Video. my fridge is still operating fine right after a year of use and I wouldn't hesitate of buying any other spare parts here at Amazon! It is like getting my personal warehouse of parts that I would need in the future at accessible costs. you don't have to be concerned if your nearby dealers don't carry these parts. and if they have to order the parts... it really is a hassle with the shipping charges.

 

GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator

 

Thanks for read: GE WR55X10552 Main Board for Refrigerator.Please read ©Ge Profile Parts others.

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment