Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B003BIGD36
  • Item model number: WB25X10019

By : General Electric
Price : $5.68
GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Common Electric WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp / Bulb functions with GE, Hotpoint and quite a few other microwave brands. As a genuine GE factory part, it comes with a 1 year warranty.
GE Microwave Halogen Bulb WB25X10019 Replaces the following part numbers WB08X10050 WB36X10213 WB36X10246

 

GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

 

Technical Details

  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Helps to make microwave easier to work within
  • Works with GE, Hotpoint and many other microwave brands
  • Reliable incandescent lamp with a tungsten filament
  • Comes with a 1 year warranty.
GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

Client Critiques


When the bulb burned out on my microwave I figured replacement would be painless. I had purchased the unit locally at Property Depot so I was specific they would have replacement service parts... They had no concept what I was even asking for, in spite of becoming offered the microwave's model number and carrying the later version of it on their shelves. They could not even deliver to order it for me. :::Sigh::: Ten seconds on Amazon and I had two bubs on the way with next day delivery courtesy of Prime. They are exact replacements for the bulbs in the oven and were straight forward to install.

What can I say-- it really is a replacement bulb for the light that illuminates the cooking area of my GE under-cabinet microwave oven. The original bulb just burnt out (just after about three years of use). This was the 1st time I've ever changed a single of these it involved unscrewing a plastic cover and popping out the bulb holder. Actually not too hard to do, and the $6 or so amount for this bulb plus the ten minutes to change it beats paying a repairman $80 for a service call!

 

GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb

 

Thanks for read: GE WB25X10019 Microwave Halogen Lamp Bulb.Please read ©Ge Profile Parts others.

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment