GE ADAPTER Refrigerator Water Filter Adapter
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003BIGDLS
- Item model number: ADAPTER
By : General Electric
Price : $7.49

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
General Electric ADAPTER Refrigerator Water Filter Adapter is made use of when you require to install a water filter and attaches to the leading of the filter. This adapter is used on refrigerators making use of either MWF or GSWF water filters.
If your fridge utilizes one of those old GE or Culligan filters with a silver metal housing, this adapter will let you upgrade to the GE MWF Filter. The adapter is designed to be reused so you will under no circumstances
GE ADAPTER Refrigerator Water Filter Adapter
Technical Details
- Genuine GE factory part
- Works with MWF and GSWF water filters

Customer Evaluations
Consumers BEWARE! The GE Smartwater GWF filter is not a replacement for the old 'Culligan' FXRC metal filter. Despite the out there adapter, the new Smartwater GWF filter was created for a newer 'high-pressure' system installed in GE refrigerators manufactured just after 2001. On the older models making use of typical water pressure [mine is a GE Performance Profile] these filters do not operate. They will seem fine at initially, only to run to a trickle in much less than a month. I burned by way of various of these at $40.00 every until I found the challenge.
With millions of wasted filters and dollars at stake, GE refuses to acknowledge the problem. I was told to locate a technician at my expense. GE refused to replace the filters with a adequately developed compatible model.
Does the MXRC filter even fit the GE Profile fridge? According to the specifics under the Amazon listing for the MXRC, it may perhaps not. They anxiety a couple of instances that the GE Profile will need to have the crappy MWF filters with adapter. I use the MWF filters with an adapter and I am sick of trickling water and, twice, leaking from the water system of my fridge (which I swear is associated to this fiasco with incompatible water pressure). I want to try the MXRC but don't want to waste $50 if it doesn't fit. Has everyone attempted the MXRC on a GE Profile fridge?
GE ADAPTER Refrigerator Water Filter Adapter


0 comments:
Post a Comment