Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004H3XQPM
  • Item model number: WB2X9154

By : General Electric
List Price : $93.48
Price : $36.95
You Save : $56.53 (60%)
GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
This General Electric WB2X9154 gas range oven ignitor works with quite a few GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and RCA ovens. Assembly includes a round, carborundum-style ignitor with two.5-3. amps and a 5-1/four-inch adapter plate. Replaces portion numbers 1990 and 3198.

 

GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

 

Technical Details

  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Ideal for use with gas oven range
  • Works with many GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and other ovens
  • Backed by one-year manufacturer's warranty
  • Replaces part numbers 1990 and 3198
GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

Customer Reviews


My oven wouldn't light but all other igniters on stovetop and broiler were operating so was hoping the igniter was the situation. Found this at Amazon and believed, what's the harm in attempting. Received the item withing 3 days, especially plain packing, no directions so was a tiny intimidated about snipping the wires to connect with the supplied high temp wire nuts. Spent a fine 5 minutes connecting the old connectors to the wires then replacing into the oven. Turned it on, saw an orange glow, then lit pretty rapid. Been operating great due to the fact installation. Highly pleased with the product. Only suggestion would be to have a small bit of instruction or at least a note saying, connectors may vary, so use your old and connect with wire nuts. Not going to knock the item for that compact suggestion though.

I took care ordered the actual GE OEM part. Installation was simple, and I am not really mechanically inclined. UNPLUG THE RANGE. I began by removing the oven door, cooking racks and the bottom drawer. Then I removed the two thumb screws at the rear of the oven and slid the bottom cover out of the oven. I removed the screw holding the front of the burner to the oven. I then went down into the oven drawer and removed the two screws attaching the burner to the back of the oven wall (this is the worst element given that they are kind of tough to access...I implemented a 1/4" nut driver). I disconnected the two ignitor connectors when I was carried out with the screws. Then back into the oven, I pulled the burner assembly into the oven for less difficult access to the ignitor. Take away the two screws attaching the ignitor to the burner. My new ignitor had no connectors so I had to cut them off of the old ignitor. I cut the wires as close to the old ignitor as feasible to leave plenty of added wire. Employing the two ceramic wire nuts offered I spliced the new ignitor to the connectors. Re-attach the new ignitor to the burner. At this point I replaced the front screw on the burner to help guide it back in location. Slide the rear of the burner the wires back down. Now I went back in the drawer to attach the two screws holding the burner to the back of the oven. I made confident the new wire splices had been out of the oven and located in the drawer location. Reconnect the ignitor wires. I PLUGGED THE RANGE BACK INTO THE WALL. Turn on the oven prior to putting every thing back together to make confident it glows. Really good luck

 

GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven

 

Thanks for read: GE WB2X9154 Igniter for Gas Broiler or Oven.Please read ©Ge Profile Parts others.

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment